|Advertise On UGHH|
|CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-262-0200 STORE FRONT: 234 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (Tues-Sat 12PM-8PM)|
Ortofon x Serato: S-120 Concorde Single (Cartridge + Stylus)Cartridges & Styli
Add to cart
Only 1 left in stock.
Usually ships within 2 business days.
SummaryThe Ortofon-Serato S-120 represents a completely new way of constructing and designing cartridges.
An innovative technology, called asymmetric suspension, takes the cartridge performance to the next level. Its superior tracking ensures the S-120 stays in the groove even under extreme live performance conditions. In addition, its design achieves an unprecedentedly low level of record wear, which helps protect your valuable vinyl. On top of this, the S-120 is capable of providing a level of sound quality never thought possible from a modern DJ cartridge.
This cartridge is available in both Twin and Single Concorde configurations as well as Pre-Mounted Single OM configurations.
• Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 10 mV
• Channel balance at 1kHz: 1.5 dB
• Channel separation at 1kHz: 20 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
• Frequency range at -3dB: 20-18,000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20-18,000 Hz +3dB/-2dB
• Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 120 µm
• Compliance, dynamic lateral: 11 µm/mN
• Stylus type: Spherical
• Stylus tip radius: R 18 µm
• Tracking force range: 1,5-10,0 g (15-100 mN)
• Tracking force recommended: 4.0g (40 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20°
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1,680 Ohm
• Internal inductance: 920 mH
• Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
• Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
• Replacement stylus unit: S-120
More Items From: Ortofon
'Elektro Concorde Sing…'
Cartridges & St… | $111.97
'Gold Concorde Single …'
Cartridges & St… | $183.97
'Pro Concorde Single (…'
Cartridges & St… | $101.97
|Ortofon x Serato|
'SH-4 Serato Headshell…'
Cartridges & St… | $37.97
|Ortofon x DJ Q-Bert|
'Q-Bert 10th Anniversa…'
Cartridges & St… | $249.97
'SH-4 Headshell - Blue…'
Cartridges & St… | $28.97
Reviews and Comments