BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Perfect: French Connection
Add to cart
Only 1 left in stock
SummaryThird longplayer for the artist that had his breakthrough hit 'Handcart Bwoy' in 2006. The 17 track new album is produced by Sherkhan (Tiger Records) & Chalice Palace Muzic in co-operation with Austria's most high Irievibrations Records! - Guest features incl. Sizzla, Lutan Fyah & Zamunda - 64 minutes playtime with all exclusive new riddims & lyrics!
Perfect, born Greg Rose, grew up in the cool hills of Bamboo in the parish of St. Ann, where he was constantly exposed to the rhythms of Jamaica because his father owned several jukeboxes. Bob Marley, Peter Tosh and Toots Hibbert have been his early favourites from these days on, and have significantly influenced his style in music.
Perfect's versatility is such that he can sing any style of rhythm no matter whether it's Roots Reggae, Dancehall or even Hip Hop. Curious? Just listen to his new album "French Connection"! - His musical career started at primary school where he sang on a regular basis, and continued to perform throughout his school life. After graduation he had a regular job, and additionally DJ-ed for Trendsetter Sound in his spare time. He also gained first-hand knowledge and experience of the music business while fine-tuning his musical skills at studios like Penthouse, King Jammys and Arrows.
Perfect recorded his breakthrough hit "Handcart Bwoy", which got him heavy airplay on Irie FM and other major radio stations as well as the Reggae Charts top position not only in Jamaica. In 2008 he put out his masterpiece "Born Dead With Life" which was produced by Irievibrations Records including the big tunes like "30 Pieces", "Rastadubplate" and "WTC".
The third album "French Connection" is armed with seventeen explosive tracks consisting new riddims and lyrics. This album is exclusively produced by Tiger Records / Chalice Palace Muzic. Sherkhan of Tiger Records also produced "Hit Dem" and "Market Place" on Perfect's first album "Giddimani" and he is also known for the "Wharfedale", "Ol' Sitt'n" and "Sufferah" one riddim selections. Perfect and Sherkhan have been working for four years and just thought it was about time to create this album.
Perfect takes you from earth to heaven and back with his husky and hypnotic vocals that keeps the listener listening. Sizzla Kalonji, Lutan Fyah and Zamunda are the ground rebels featured on this project. Intelligence has located the enemy in various parts of the world. The giant Reggae armed with the "French Connection" is ready to roar.
|1. ||Intro "Rasta Ground"|
|17. ||French Connection - Hidden Track|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CD | $17.99
'Product Of The 80's'
CD | $15.50
|La Coka Nostra|
'A Brand You Can Trust'
CD | $15.99
|Strong Arm Steady|
CD | $14.99
'Esoteric vs. Japan: P…'
CD | $12.99
|Styles P & DJ Green L…|
'The Green Ghost Proje…'
CD | $15.99
'The Safe Is Cracked'
CD | $16.99
|Freeway & Jake One|
'The Stimulus Package'
CD | $12.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
3/5/2010 6:30:00 AM; Partial IP: 07.122.196)Location:
This is a Perfect Reggae..
2/15/2010 7:59:00 AM; Partial IP: 116.74.253)Location:
"Ruff Time" & "Marijuana We Seh" are solid reggae songs!!!
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help