BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Black Vinyl7" Vinyl Single Record
No Longer Available
SummaryKept Records proudly presents their label debut, featuring Seattle's all original 8-piece funk and worldbeat orchestra: Polyrhythmics. "The Imposter," is a rhythmic afro-funk number packed with so much groove that it is set to kick-off an "occupy the dancefloor" movement. The B-side ("Klompton") is an equally infectious mover, and clearly showcases the deep and heavy funk of these northwest instrumental beat makers & guaranteed ass-shakers.
Polyrhythmics are an all original 8-piece funk and worldbeat orchestra comprised of some of Seattle's finest rhythmic and melodic musicians. The music is a fusion of styles from all over the world, featuring unique, forward thinking arrangements, stellar improvisation, heavy grooves and dynamic interplay.
Polyrhythmics have quickly gained notoriety playing to packed clubs and festival crowds all over the Northwest, their small release self-titled EP has charted on radio playlists up and down the west coast, and their first full-length album (CD) Labrador has been received in the same way following its release in late 2011.
The tight horns, infectious percussion and powerful rhythms of the Polyrhythmics hits people in the feet, and keeps bodies moving on the dancefloor.
'Harrow/ Nautilus (Hij…'
Vinyl Single | $8.50
CD | $14.50
'tintm/ Hypnotic Redhe…'
Vinyl Single | $9.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help