BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
PVD: Technicolor Hi-Fi
Clear VinylVinyl LP Record
No Longer Available
- w/ Bonus 7" Vinyl Single + Album Digital Download
- Limited Edition of 100
SummaryCotter Records is pleased to present an album we cannot stop listening to-Technicolor HI-FI by drummer, composer, producer, and band leader Pat Van Dyke.
Pat Van Dyke, aka PVD, balances the rhythmic intensity of true-school hip hop with the rich harmony & refreshing subtlety of jazz. Drawing from a diverse palette of sounds, PVD's music features live instrumentation alongside analog synthesizers and vintage keyboards, straddling the boundaries of electronic music, jazz, and golden era hip-hop.
Written, recorded, produced, and mixed by Pat Van Dyke, this instrumental album is lovingly presented on gorgeous clear vinyl with an exclusive bonus 45 featuring remixes by John Robinson and Lux DeVille.
Best paired with a fine IPA.
Along with a rotating cast of NYC's finest musicians, PVD has brought his unique LIVE blend of raw funk & organic hip-hop to packed houses at The Blue Note, S.O.B's, NJPAC, The Knitting Factory, Southpaw, as well as other venues large & small-throughout NYC & beyond. Recent releases include PVD Breaks Volume I & II (original breakbeat series), a full length LP entitled: "Lux DeVille" with NJ emcee 8thW1, as well as a limited edition vinyl 7" with emcee John Robinson entitled "Miles & Trane"-a hip hop tribute to the two jazz legends. Full length John Robinson and PVD album set for early 2014 release on Brick Records.
|John Robinson & PVD|
CD | $13.99
|John Robinson & PVD|
Vinyl LP | $18.99
|The One & Nines|
'Just Your Fool'
Vinyl Single | $8.50
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help