|Advertise On UGHH|
|CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-262-0200 STORE FRONT: 234 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (Tues-Sat 12PM-8PM)|
Rane Serato Scratch LIVE: Sixty-EightMixer
No Longer Available
(Get e-mailed if ever back in stock)
SummaryTwo computers, two USB ports, four decks and a range of effects...Introducing the first professional DJ mixer with two USB 2.0 High Speed ports with support for real-time connection of two computers. Two DJs can work in parallel and/or seamlessly transition from one DJ to another.
• Two independent USB 2.0 High Speed ports, each supporting twenty-two, 32-bit floating-point audio channels at 48 kHz.
• Real-time support for two computers.
• Support for 2, 3 or 4 Virtual Decks on one or two computers.
• Direct control of over 30 Scratch Live Library, Cue and Loop functions.
• Unique FlexFx bus:
- Process a sub-mix of up to six audio channels.
- Six internal effects with seamless on-beat switching between effects.
- External analog insert support for legacy hardware effects.
- USB insert support for computer-based effects.
• Four full-featured input channels:
- Four stereo Phono/CD inputs of Line, Phono or S/PDIF.
- Four stereo auxiliary inputs.
- Four stereo USB playback options.
• Two mic inputs: one with phantom power and one with line-level.
• 3-band full-cut EQ, plus new High-pass / Low-pass Filter.
• Flexible USB recording options, record from any PGM or output.
• Internal universal switching power supply (100-230 VAC)
• Analog Inputs: 4 Stereo, Unbalanced RCA jacks:
- Phono, Line-level or S/PDIF input switches
- Phono Response: RIAA ±1 dB, Gain: 30 dB at 1 kHz
- Max Phono Input 150 mV
- Max Line Input 4 Vrms
• S/PDIF Inputs: 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only
- SRC output is always 24-bit
- Input sample rate 16 kHz to 144 kHz
- SRC output sample rate is always 48 kHz
• ADCs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 101 dB A-weighted
• DACs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted
• Digital Signal Processing: 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
• USB Audio: Six Stereo Record, Five Stereo Playback
- 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
• Mic Inputs: Active Balanced: 1/4" & XLR combination jack
- Tone Controls: 2-Band
- Mic 1 has +48V Phantom Power on/off switch
- Mic 2 has Mic/Line-level switch
• Line Outputs:
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
- THD+N <0.01% re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks maximum 4 Vrms (RCA & FlexFX)
- Stereo balanced jacks maximum 8 Vrms (Main & Booth)
• FlexFX Return: Unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jacks
• FlexFX Send: Unbalanced 1/4" (tip-sleeve) TS phone jacks
• Universal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max
• USB Power: Mixer is self-powered.
• Unit size: 14.3"H x 12"W x 4"D (36.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 10.2 cm)
• Weight: 11.3 lb (5.2 kg)
Note: All specifications are typical unless otherwise stated.
Click To See
Scratch Live Features for the Sixty-Eight:
• Support for two DJs at once.
- DJ handover is easy with two USB ports. Easily switch between two laptops without interrupting the music. e.g., DJ A can be playing out channels 1 and 2, and then hand off those channels one at a time to DJ B.
- Two DJs can perform in parallel on the same mixer: Two DJs connect, configure which channels they output in software, and then DJ side by-side off the same mixer. eg., DJ A can play out channels 1 and 2, and DJ B can play outchannels 3 and 4 at the same time.
• Control of Scratch Live from the hardware control strips.
- A plug-and-play preset is included which performs standard functions (Library Navigation, Cues, Loops).
- Customizable presets for advanced users who will be able to switch groups, so the control strips become open-assignable like a MIDI controller, allowing custom functions and mapping.
• Record your separate PGM inputs, FlexFX USB Send, Aux Inputs or Main Mix: all possible record sources.
• SP-6 Sample player output assign to mixer channels.
- Additional output options are added to the SP-6 Sample Player, allowing a user to choose channels 1-4 or the FlexFX Return as the output. This allows three decks coming out of channels 1-3 and having the SP-6 coming out of channel
• Control and insertion of Software FX using the FlexFX USB Insert.
• Record your mix to disk with pre-fader audio and fader automation recorded.
- This option allows a user to record not only audio, but fader automation. This can then be imported into a DAW for editing.
Serato Scratch Live Software:
Scratch Live supports all these file formats: Fixed and Variable Bit Rate MP3, AIFF, AAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, CD Audio and direct from the mixer. Record from your Mic and immediately scratch as if it was on vinyl. Record direct from vinyl or CD and save as 16-bit 44.1 kHz stereo file.
Easily import your playlists and iTunes library. You can drag from Explorer (Windows) or the Finder (Mac) into the Scratch Live library. The crate and subcrate system helps organize your library and sets. Hot-swap external drives with fast automatic library merging and retention of crates. Browse your music collection by album, artist, BPM, or genre, with optional album art display. Intuitive search function can be applied to any field to find things quickly. Edit ID3 tags with full Unicode support.
Preprocessing of MP3 files is not required except to detect corrupt files or use the auto-BPM and auto-gain functions. Auto-BPM detects tempo information for tracks without it, saving it with each file. A tap tempo button allows you to enter your own. Auto-gain lets you set a target gain on any or all songs in your library. You can also manually adjust individual gain, remembered in each song file.
The Virtual Deck shows everything about the speed and position of a track. As the vinyl rotates, so does the line on the label. The circular progress bar around the edge is a visual representation of the position within the song. The time and remaining time are displayed in minutes and seconds. The turntable speed as a percentage of pitch shift is on the left, and the pitched BPM is on the right.
Different operating modes can be assigned to each Virtual Deck:
Absolute Mode: exact reproduction of record movement, needle drop through tracks - just like normal vinyl. The beginning of the track is mapped to the start of the record.
Relative Mode: skip-free scratching, jump to cue points, and pitch bend buttons combined with turntable control. This mode observes the relative forward and backward movement of the record, but does not regard the position within the record.
Internal Mode: mix with just your laptop using features modeled on DJ CD players. Rewind, Bend down, Play / pause reverse, Play / pause forward, Bend up, Fast forward.
Auto mode: play a sequence of tracks automatically.
With Key Lock on, the key or pitch of the song stays locked at what it would be if the track was playing at normal speed, regardless of the platter speed of the turntable or CD player. Key Lock has scratch detection, so it automatically turns off when scratching for a natural scratching sound.
Variable zoom waveforms centered around current position display horizontally or vertically. Waveforms are colored by frequency so you can distinguish instruments visually. Full track overview lets you quickly find where the beat drops, find breakdowns and choruses, and jump to any part of the song. The tempo display assists with rapid tempo matching of tracks. When the two tracks are matched to the same tempo, the peaks will line up. Beat display emphasizes the transients in tracks -- these are matched up when the two tracks are beat matched. Visual markers can be set for up to 5 cue points per song and triggered from the keyboard. Save up to 9 loops per track -- these loops are saved in the file, and will be present when you reload. Censor expletives on the fly with an instant quick-reverse and catch-up with no loss of timing or pitch.
Four 15-minute control CDs & four copies of black vinyl are included with the TTM 57SL
More Items From: Rane
Reviews and Comments