BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Screwball: Loyalty: 10th Anniversary Editon
No Longer Available
SummaryIn Queensbridge hip hop is more than just music. It's a life. It's a way out. It's real. In 2001 QB rappers KL, Hostyle, Blaq Poet & Kyron, collectively known as Screwball, released this classic of the Queensbridge sound. As always, the QB beats are grimy. The production on "Loyalty", primarily from Ayatollah and Godfather Don, with key selections from The Beatnuts and Ghetto Pros, follow that template and do not disappoint. This straight-forward New York Boom Bap production is augmented by guest legends on the mic that include Kool G Rap, N.O.R.E, M.O.P. Nature, and Tragedy Khadafi. Cormega is featured on the title cut with one of the stand out lines from the entire project, a rhyme that well sums up the Queensbridge ethos "Loyalty is worth more than wealth". This seminal representation of the Queensbridge story is once again available in the form of "Loyalty: The 10 Anniversary Edition", 100-percent unadulterated, down-and dirty street music as raw and powerful today as it was back in the day. Hydra Records would like to dedicate this re-issue to memories of Louis Chandler a.k.a. Screwball, the group's namesake, and KL (K. Lewis) may you both Rest In Power.
|6. ||Check The Resume (Interlude)|
Producer: G.I. Joe
|8. ||Turn It Up|
Producer: F Bee
|16. ||The Booth (Interlude)|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CD | $16.50
|Jedi Mind Tricks|
'Violence Begets Viole…'
CD | $15.99
CD | $14.50
|Rasheed Chappell & Ke…|
'Future Before Nostalg…'
CD | $15.50
'The Laws Of Nature'
CD | $14.99
'Nappy Dot Org'
CD | $12.50
|Black Market Militia|
'Black Market Militia'
CD | $13.50
CD | $13.99
CD | $16.50
'Here, My Dear (Expand…'
CD | $28.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
10/6/2011 7:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 108.56.198)Location:
Itunes has this for $8
9/6/2011 9:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 82.139.221)
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Bad choice for a reissue. If you did want to honor KL, you should have compiled his early work with Marley Marl when he was still known as Kamakaze. This won't even sell 200 copies. You can still get the original version for less than $4 BRAND NEW.
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help