BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Black Vinyl Import12" Vinyl Single Record
No Longer Available
SummaryHave you ever felt like music sometimes imitates nature? That a song can invoke the same feelings and sensations as a day out in the forest surrounded by the sounds of life or an evening in listening to nature filtered through the windows? It's a strange sensation, almost dreamlike, weightless. It's that same sensation invoked by the delicate electronic music of 21-year-old Danish producer Sekuoia, music that effortlessly bridges ambient, hip hop and electronica.The 'Trips' EP was originally released in digital format by Danish label Fødselsdagsbarnets Pladeselskab in 2011, and UpMyAlley was so enamoured with the four tracks that it decided to remaster the EP, create new artwork and press it on vinyl - making it the first physical release for the young producer who, after time spent in Germany and Detroit, is now based in Copenhagen, Denmark. With previous releases on Project:Mooncircle, remixes for Tomas Barfod on Friends of Friends and Mieux on UpMyAlley as well as live support for WhoMadeWho, Mø, Veto and Active Child, Sekuoia is establishing himself as one to watch for 2014. The music on 'Trips' is a delicate balancing act between organic and synthetic sounds, woven together to create a gentle sonic tapestry the listener can rest on. Make time for it and discover a young artist full of ideas and promise.
|1. ||Something We Lost (Remastered Version)|
|2. ||Evenings (Remastered Version)|
|3. ||Can't Be Loved (Remastered Version)|
|4. ||Nothing (Remastered Version)|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
'Close To The Glass'
Vinyl LP | $20.99
'Run Run Run EP'
Vinyl Single | $14.97
'Ghosts Of Then And No…'
Vinyl LP | $27.99
'Where Did You Sleep L…'
Vinyl Single | $7.50
'Holding On For Life/ …'
Vinyl Single | $8.38
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help