BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Spinfluence: The Hardcore Propaganda Manual for Controlling the Masses
No Longer Available
- 350 Color Illustrations
SummarySpinfluence is an irreverent take on how propaganda is used by "The 1%" to control the remaining 99%. It's written from the perspective of an organization that works directly for the 1%, but in a satirical twist the book exposes the amoral and highly unethical techniques used through propaganda by those in economic and political power to control the masses.
Spinfluence is the first book of its kind to break down and demystify the black magic of propaganda using historical facts and quotes from a wide range of sources, such as socialist and capitalist theory, advertising, politics, psychology, popular culture, and historical and modern warfare.
Densely illustrated, the book features cohesive and striking graphic design elements, illustrations, and graphs and charts on every page. By doing so, the subject of propaganda, which is usually buried in dense and daunting media studies and political studies texts, is made accessible to a broader audience.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
'Back At The Chicken S…'
Vinyl LP | $19.50
'TR-ill (Deluxe Editio…'
Vinyl LP | $10.48
|The Foreign Exchange|
'Love In Flying Colors…'
Vinyl LP | $19.99
Vinyl EP | $8.79
'Trill O.G.: The Epilo…'
CD | $17.50
'Take It Or Leave It'
CD | $11.99
'Doin' It In The Park:…'
Vinyl EP | $14.99
'Taster's Choice Vol. …'
CD | $14.99
CD | $14.50
CD | $14.99
'Quoteskine Volume 1'
Book | $4.74
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help