• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
2/1/2005 6:27:00 PM)
Over the years the Hiero crew have slowly transformed into a more street influenced sound, steering away from that sample heavy Jazz influenced production of their earlier days. Lyrical content is a lot different now too. Just Listen to Casual's, "Oaktown", or even Del's "Funk Em". Not very pleasing to the ear I must say. But all is not lost here. Check out "Make Your Move", The 9th Wonder Remix. Also Pep Love featuring Goapele, on "Family And Friends", that one is nice too. More like these please. Other than that, this CD is regrettably a snoozer for me.