• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
3/18/2011 12:45:00 AM; Partial IP: 28.225.143)Location:
Meteor Crater, United Crates
To keep things simple: heavy, groove based jazz, soul, psych, garage breakbeat. Everything I could ever want in a band. Minimal, tasteful, exciting. Minimal vocals, that sometimes are choral in essence, more so used as an instrument then a device to tell you exactly what the song is about. An album that can be enjoyed at a party with not many people focusing attention on it, but at the same time, sitting alone and REALLY listening to all the small nuances is my favorite. If you don't have the last album, go buy it, and if you don't have this album, just but it right now. I would say the only negative is that there are a few songs from the last album on it, and I wish the entirety of it was new material. Most of it is, and even owning both, this album is worth it.