• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
11/19/2003 5:34:00 PM)
This album should be called "The Lo-lifes" because thats what it is. I was just a little dissapointed due to the fact that it was not a full length Thirstin Howl III album. In fact he isn't even on most of the tracks it is more like a Lo-life compilation album, which is cool but don't fool me into thinking that I am buying an album with Big Vic Lo on every track (which you would think if it was under the artist's name..?right?) When he is barely on 1/4 of the CD, that was dissapointing. So Vic l understand that you wanna get your boys up but why wasn't this realesed as a Lo-life album VS. a Thirstin Howl III CD???