• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
6/30/2015 5:47:00 AM; Partial IP: 35.159.152)
Get on Down typically has compressed vinyl sound quality. Not my favorite label for re-issues that's for sure. Traffic Ent. is about the one and only label that provides consistent re-issues in great & sometimes better than the original quality. I've got nothing against the people who run Get On Down because they are always respectful to me as a customer but their vinyl sound quality is frequently bad and the weirdest thing to me is they release albums with Traffic Ent. sometimes and they're the polar opposite on their re-issues.
4/18/2015 7:26:00 PM; Partial IP: 210.17.234)
I copped this straight from GetOnDown With such high hopes. I have waited on the dirty version to drop on vinyl for years Since I could never afford the promo dirty version that pops up from time to time .The record arrived and I popped the shrink wrap with an overwhelming anticipation and felt like a a kid opening that one Christmas present that I had waited all year for and ....
Did you guess it ?? Was so completely disappointed with the sound quality!! All of the rich tone that I buy vinyl for are missing. I had to do some major tweaking just to get any bass or mid tones. Get On Down, you really dropped the ball on this one. I have a beat up cd from 96 that sounds better than this brand new vinyl copy. So if you care about sound quality at all, avoid this. Just to be fair, I did cop the limited edition clear vinyl version, maybe they've fixed this issue on the the re- issue , but I doubt it .. I'm still crying a little inside over this....