BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
No Longer Available
- 100s of Illustrations
SummaryPhotographer Nils Müller focuses exclusively on Graffiti Writing on trains as the über vandalism in cities such as New York, Paris, Caracas, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Milan and Seoul. Müller writes each chapter introduction from a distinctly personal point of view, sharing his observations about each photo series and "mission." The reader joins the excitement as the author evades motion detectors, scales barbed wire fences, and travels subway tunnels under the cover of darkness. The cities' infrastructures (usually wet with paint) are front and center throughout, but the major players of global train writing, such as Same, Atom, Motiv, Creme, MOSES & TAPS, Luce, F-ups, All, and Moa make appearances too.
|Get Up Stay Up: The C…|
Book | $19.95
'I Am 1UP: One United …'
Book | $34.95
|Hendrick 'ECB' Beikir…|
'Blurring Boundaries: …'
Book | $21.98
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help