BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Windimoto: Don't Let Me Leave Alone/ A Place For Us
Black Vinyl12" Vinyl Single Record
No Longer Available
SummaryWhat is Windimoto? In the most rudimentary sense of the word, it's the unification of two cities, one Windy and one Motor. Scratch the surface though, and you'll find that it's the unification of a few more things - upbringings, musical tastes, and a drive to push dance music as far as it can go; from the Midwest to the US coasts and beyond. With "Don't Let Me Leave Alone", Detroit-born music producer Scorpeze and Chicago House DJ Sean Haley have jumped on the Dance and Deep House scenes with a ferocity and excitement unmatched in recent years.
Preceding the release of Windimoto's debut EP, THE TRAVELS OF WINDIMOTO, "DLMLA" wets an appetite through its 12" vinyl single release. With remixes from international beat prodigy Nicolay (Foreign Exchange, Sy Smith) and the Bay Area's up-and-coming all star producer Trackademicks (Mistah F.A.B., The Postal Service), the 12" release crosses different genres and markets, uniting otherwise oddly paired fans through the A-side single.
The B-side, "A Place For Us" features Carlitta Durand (Zo!, Phonte of Little Brother) on vocals, and more help from A-side vocalist, newcomer Victor St. Clair.
|2. ||Don't Let Me Leave Alone (Nicolay's Hardhouse Remix)|
featuring Victor St. Clair
|4. ||Don't Let Me Leave Alone (Trackademicks' Remix)||instrumental |
'Pea's Gotta Have It'
CD | $12.99
'Don Cusack In High Fi…'
CD | $13.99
'The Dusty Foot On The…'
CD | $13.99
'A Pipe Dream And A Pr…'
CD | $13.99
'The Beauty In Distort…'
CD | $15.50
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
5/19/2008 6:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 55.188.165)Location:
good post man thx
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help