BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
|You Save:||$3.01 (17%)|
No Longer Available
SummaryIll-Till, Tiger, Der Richter, Tretbote, Knochenblut, and DJ Opferrille are back with 20 massive tracks full of untouchable beats and rhymes! The D6 Cru set the bar high with their brilliant 2008 debut Die Wichtigkeit--nobody had heard anything like it in German hip-hop. The album was delivered in their trademark dhirty schoolyard rap style. But now the Cru have really let loose on life with Die Reime der Anderen, their sophomore release for Sonig.
The title-track is an eavesdrop-rap set against the scene of a large-scale hip-hop tapping maneuver. Or are they exposing the actual practices of the the Rap-Stasi? Have worldwide followers of the Tilluminati sent out their moles to copy the hard-disks of rappers everywhere? In any case, there's hardly one hot topic that they don't touch on this tell-it-like-it-is album. The Cru from Kreuzberg have managed to satirize the trend away from B-Boy culture toward conditioned texts via social responsibility, and they hit the nail on the head. Take "Quartiersmanege," a ruthless attack on the city planning gentry in Kreuzberg and elsewhere who are up to overpaid mischief.
It's not just the Dhirty6's incomparable feel for language that is so impressive, but also their incredible production. The Cru's rhymes find their counterpoint just as much in the sound, like on "Radio Zurueck" where an acid bassline combines with lyrics filled with wonderful platitudes. The dark and driving "Mabuse" creeps up on the listener like a bad feeling with its original samples. And last but not least, love also gets a mention on "BonBon Maedchen," which shows that even Ill Till knows about love.
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
1/24/2011 2:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 04.153.171)Location:
new york alter
kaufen! Kaufen, buy!!
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help