BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
No Longer Available
SummaryOn January 21st, 2014, the Booty Band released their edgiest album yet. Onward! was recorded in the band's hometown of Asheville, NC at Echo Mountain Recording Studio and engineered by Julian Dreyer (The Avett Brothers, Smashing Pumpkins). The album features eight tracks of intergalactic funk goodness with guest percussion by Mike Dillon (Les Claypool, Galactic, Garage A Trois). "Trunk Fallin' Off", the first single from the release, is a hard hitting tribute to classic rap and hip-hop. Al Al and JP spit lyrics over synthesized beats while Mary Frances holds down the hook. With a tip of the hat to old school hip-hop, the band pairs "Trunk Fallin' Off" with an official video filmed at Atlanta, GA's famed Clermont Lounge. Other standout tracks include "Let Me In," where silky horn lines build into a driving psychedelic jam that give way to JP's dirty guitar solo. "The Den" which splashes ambient jam themes with instrumental funk, and "Ante Up" which features the band's resident Mama Funk on vocals. The sexy groove driven track will lure you onto the dance floor to bump up with someone special.
|Yo Mama's Big Fat Boo…|
'Doin' It Hard'
CD | $16.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help