Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (41) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn Clock

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 7 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Attn Clock
5th point

Total Posts: 1117
posted Friday, March 09, 2018 2:01:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
Sounds like ill adrenaline will be releasing monumental this spring if all goes well.

Also have you watched arrow season 6 at all or is it all smallville?

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 41831
posted Friday, March 09, 2018 6:41:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I've been watching this season of Arrow. Watched last nights episode, which was pretty good. Actually the last three have been a lot better ever since that borefest Cayden's been out of the picture. Dragon seems like a legit villain. You been watching it?

Once these shows come back from winter hiatus they're seemingly taking off for a few weeks every 2 or 3 episodes. That's when ill really binge Smallville. Side note but Riverdale, which was pretty good in Season 1, is one of the worst written shows on TV right now. Ill continue watching until the end of the season but wow that show blows donkey dick.

5th point

Total Posts: 1117
posted Friday, March 09, 2018 12:31:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
I'm only a few episodes in it's alright so far...not really into the story with his kid being a whiny bitch about him being the arrow.

Was really just wondering if it's worth watching, I almost tuned out on season 5 until you told me it was one of the best seasons, which I totally agree after finishing it

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, March 09, 2018 4:18:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
It's not as bad as the second half of Season 3 or Season 4 but it has some pretty shit episodes. Id say it's worth a watch when you have down time. Not priority watching by any means. His kid and Felicity are easily the two worst things about this season. Rene a little bitch too.

mic_data

Total Posts: 1193
posted Friday, March 09, 2018 4:35:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
You plan on watching Titans? There's way too many superheros shows on to keep up with now--there's also Black Lightning, which I only saw one episode.

mic_data

Total Posts: 1193
posted Friday, March 09, 2018 4:38:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
Looks like Jessica Jones is back too now already.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, March 09, 2018 4:40:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I'm at the point im chilling on starting any new shows right now. The Smallville re-watch is an investment. I'm halfway through Season 4 and there's still 140 episodes left lulz. When i watched it 10 years ago i was getting fucked up so much i barely even remember it. So re-watching it now is like watching it for the first time. I truly believe if it wasn't for Smallville the Arrowverse wouldn't exist.

Right now these are the shows currently airing i watch...

Supernatural
Arrow
Lucifer
iZombie
The Magicians
Riverdale

Legion comes back next month. Wynonna Earp should be dropping soon too. Mr. Robot is on hiatus for awhile but Season 3 was amazing.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, March 09, 2018 4:43:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Oh shit i didn't even know they dropped Season 2 of Jessica Jones...

Ill have to peep that at some point.

All times are ET. The time now is 9:42 PM.Post viewed 468 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: