Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (10) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Some Feedback Please

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Some Feedback Please
Hotdog

Total Posts: 26
posted Sunday, January 07, 2018 8:21:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Hotdog
Looking for the inspiration

Sometimes no one gets me, sometimes Im filled with envy, sometimes I canít speak. But at the end of the day ima just do me.

I sit and wonder why I feel like im being held under my brains filled with clutter searching for a beat to smother all on my own I donít need no other I guess its the way I was raised I wouldnít want it any other way
I canít be the same keep your wallets donít expect no change to get to me you gotta elevate to new plains I only surf the waves I make with a brave face its getting taken to my grave if ya catch me you wonít get past third base Iím moving at my own pace you wonít win my own race

Looking for inspiration to fix this hydration feeling deflated when Iím not intoxicated and everything is unrelated to the creation Iím stuck in a rotation of temptation with something amazing stop the dictating and draw the right card Iím about to enter this game hard and catch you all off guard its time to put the pen to paper and get on the radar for those who donít wanna ride ill catchya later I wonít be there to save ya I stay down till I come up, the almighty savior

I swear I was born in 95 with nothin but rhymes on my mind understanding why its a big part of my life it all came clear and defined when my thoughts and feelings combined easier to write than confide so I capitalised and wrote about this life of mine, a vision insight sparked a light nearly left me blind, took advantage and wrote another line everything became outlined at the point I knew it was my time to shine, signed. My mind

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 3:31 AM.Post viewed 252 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: