Creator of high quality portable faders, designed with core scratch enthusiasts in mind…
– Compatible with any audio device using 3.5 mm cables. Designed for portable turntables and mobile phone/tablets applications. Unamplified sources, such as phono turntables are compatible with the use of a phono to line convertor.
– Sharp “C” curve (on/off) slope.
– Auxiliary in feature allows for constant audio from a different device/source to be played simultaneously through the fader, not affected by fader. Perfect for background audio/loopers.
– Assembled in USA
IN THE BOX:
– VVT-MK1 Portable Fader (1)
– 3.5 mm male to male flat audio cable (1)
– Adhesive backed hook and loop fastener strip (1)
– Corded carrying pouch (1)
*Please select your RIGHT or LEFT side cut preference:
– Select RIGHT side cut if you use your right hand on the fader and scratch regular, or if you scratch with the left hand on fader but scratch reverse/hamster.
– Select LEFT side cut if you use your left hand on the fader and scratch regular, or if you scratch with the right hand on fader but scratch reverse/hamster.
SET UP INSTRUCTIONS:
-Use 3.5mm cables to plug devices into the appropriate jacks of the fader…
-INPUT JACK = Line source to be controlled by fader. Portable turntables, mobile phones with turntable app, phono turntables through a preamp, can all be used.
-OUTPUT JACK = Sound output of fader. Amplified speakers, studio monitors, bluetooth speaker with aux in port, line input jack of car etc…
-AUXILIARY IN = Line source to be played continuously unaffected by fader (beat to scratch over). Mobile phone, mp3 player, laptop etc…
* Disclaimer: Fader life is good to approximately 10,000 cycles as tested. Occasional cleaning will be required with fader contact cleaner/lubricant. Full cleaning instructions and cleaner recommendations are available in the product support section of our site. Our fader is not meant to replace a stand alone full featured mixer. It is a portable alternative, and does not feature the technology and life span of more advanced faders used in full size mixers.