By popular demand we extended our run of record boxes to include a short run of boxes-only. We will not be doing any more runs of records (those were strictly limited edition), and this run of boxes is a one-off additional run-only. Grab them while we have them…
Other labels sell lesser quality boxes for more money, this box is built to last in the USA, designed by Freddy Anzures, of P-R-O-P-S /Apple (responsible for the Groove Merchant CD/LP packaging.) The box is not only a great DJ tool, it’ll also look good in your pad, housing your old 45s.
– Box will fit around 30 7″s singles.
– Handmade in Oakland, CA, at The Key Printing and Binding, using refurbished, salvaged, and vintage machinery. The board used in construction is the hardest available, from the last remaining stock.
– Reinforced lid prevents corner breakage. Removeable inner box acts as a buffer against breakage/ pressures.
– Cloth, both red and blue, used in covering lids is natural fiber linen, with acrylic coating, offset litho printed with durable TuffTex inks.
– Hardware from Ohio. Rivets, American made, are hi-strength tubular type, no POP rivets, staples or split rivets were used in construction.
-Ships w/ either blue or red top randomly.